This new test has the potential to help millions of patients find out if they have CKD while there is still time to prevent progression to kidney failure.
The CKD Test
Detects ACR (Albumin Creatine Ratio), Protein, Calcium, pH, Creatinine, Micro albumin
Results in 2 minutes
3-cards for INR 399 299
Guidance from doctors and nutritionist
Technology of the present moment
Get your test delivered and connect it to the Neodocs app.
Get Instant Results
Collect your sample and receive results in minutes.
Positive or negative, know exactly what to do next
What the doctors have to say.
1 in 7 people have CKD.
90% of them are unaware.
Make sense of your symtoms at home
- Weight loss and poor appetite
- Swollen ankles, feet or hands
- Muscle cramping
- Tired, low energy, trouble concentrating
- Persistent puffiness around eyes
- Persistent urge to urinate
- Blood or foam in urine
- Difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- Dry or itchy skin